CoRevolution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Lily
ehow1
Remorse~
CoupDeGrace
Necromancy
9 posters

How to "decently" FB/SS (with a melee guilde too!)

Remorse~
    Remorse~

How to "decently" FB/SS (with a melee guilde too!) - Page 2 Empty Re: How to "decently" FB/SS (with a melee guilde too!)

Post  Remorse~ Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:46 am

JadeSymDragon wrote:
    Lily wrote:
    Remorse~ wrote:
    JadeSymDragon wrote:Definitely some great advice, but I disagree with the melee stuff. Melee actually takes some skill. The fact is you're hitting a moving target at the time they land or when they are running or walking. You have much more limited distance, but when you can execute it correctly, it helps in the end. You do more damage with a melee hit than an ss or fb. For example if you did 10k to someone with an ss, it is likely you could one hit them with a nix(at full hp of course). If you get owned by someone who melees its your fault for getting to close. If you keep your distance, you'll never get hit by a nix. If you can melee right, then you can combine your ss skill and melee skill to kill other players faster. By timing it correctly you can melee without getting stuck.
    ^ He's right, however, if you're a dipstick like me, and don't plan on getting on nix/rage, and leveling your profs, don't melee, unless you're arrogant as fuck (yeap I r, I admits)...and just letting people know, if you're going to melee, a regular hit (which rarely ever happens if you have nix/poison blade)...is much stronger than nix itself...with ss/fb + stig i hit 55k+ on stakes/guild gates,...however, when I use melee, (I don't have nix nor rage) on a blade/sword combo, my regular melee comes out everytime, and the highest I do without any activation skill is 89k. Also my blade's at lvl 16, and same with sword, 16. Keep that in mind.
    you are soo confusing moki

Lol yeah... he's even confusing me a bit... It is probably true, but last time I checked the CO website says that activation actually increases damage by about 25%. I have not actually tested this on the server in depth. Also, when I leveled my weapon skill to 13 I did not see the usual +1% damage on the proficiency tab on this server. Either it is a glitch or Zimbolt removed this. Also, I find it that nix goes off a ton for me. That is why I use it so often.
    *Sigh...the poor illiterate people.
    JadeSymDragon

How to "decently" FB/SS (with a melee guilde too!) - Page 2 Empty Re: How to "decently" FB/SS (with a melee guilde too!)

Post  JadeSymDragon Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:50 pm

Remorse~ wrote:
    JadeSymDragon wrote:
    Lily wrote:
    Remorse~ wrote:
    JadeSymDragon wrote:Definitely some great advice, but I disagree with the melee stuff. Melee actually takes some skill. The fact is you're hitting a moving target at the time they land or when they are running or walking. You have much more limited distance, but when you can execute it correctly, it helps in the end. You do more damage with a melee hit than an ss or fb. For example if you did 10k to someone with an ss, it is likely you could one hit them with a nix(at full hp of course). If you get owned by someone who melees its your fault for getting to close. If you keep your distance, you'll never get hit by a nix. If you can melee right, then you can combine your ss skill and melee skill to kill other players faster. By timing it correctly you can melee without getting stuck.
    ^ He's right, however, if you're a dipstick like me, and don't plan on getting on nix/rage, and leveling your profs, don't melee, unless you're arrogant as fuck (yeap I r, I admits)...and just letting people know, if you're going to melee, a regular hit (which rarely ever happens if you have nix/poison blade)...is much stronger than nix itself...with ss/fb + stig i hit 55k+ on stakes/guild gates,...however, when I use melee, (I don't have nix nor rage) on a blade/sword combo, my regular melee comes out everytime, and the highest I do without any activation skill is 89k. Also my blade's at lvl 16, and same with sword, 16. Keep that in mind.
    you are soo confusing moki

Lol yeah... he's even confusing me a bit... It is probably true, but last time I checked the CO website says that activation actually increases damage by about 25%. I have not actually tested this on the server in depth. Also, when I leveled my weapon skill to 13 I did not see the usual +1% damage on the proficiency tab on this server. Either it is a glitch or Zimbolt removed this. Also, I find it that nix goes off a ton for me. That is why I use it so often.
    *Sigh...the poor illiterate people.

-.-... nevermind i tested it... ur right but... meleeing with norm physical attack is pointless

Current date/time is Sat Jul 06, 2024 1:18 pm