CoRevolution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Eliza(:
~The~Tro~Pro~
6 posters

For those who think that " ISeeDeadPeople" is pro at FB/SS...haha

~The~Tro~Pro~

For those who think that " ISeeDeadPeople" is pro at FB/SS...haha Empty For those who think that " ISeeDeadPeople" is pro at FB/SS...haha

Post  ~The~Tro~Pro~ Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:33 am

After killing ISeeDeadPeaple too many times in jail cauz he was aimbotting ( i died too many times too ) he told me that he turned the aimbot off and asked me to stop ....lol

For those who think that " ISeeDeadPeople" is pro at FB/SS...haha 1253708858204

For those who think that " ISeeDeadPeople" is pro at FB/SS...haha 1253708858162

ISeeDeadPeaple is a cheater and aimbotter[b]
    Eliza(:
    Eliza(:

For those who think that " ISeeDeadPeople" is pro at FB/SS...haha Empty Re: For those who think that " ISeeDeadPeople" is pro at FB/SS...haha

Post  Eliza(: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:20 pm

uhmmm men, dont turn in meh egy friend or i will call you a kosomaker!
    LittleLaura
    LittleLaura

For those who think that " ISeeDeadPeople" is pro at FB/SS...haha Empty Re: For those who think that " ISeeDeadPeople" is pro at FB/SS...haha

Post  LittleLaura Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:38 am

Lilyy wrote:uhmmm men, dont turn in meh egy friend or i will call you a kosomaker!
    hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (i'm laughing in arabic)
    CoupDeGrace
    CoupDeGrace

Post  CoupDeGrace Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:06 pm

LittleLaura wrote:
    Lilyy wrote:uhmmm men, dont turn in meh egy friend or i will call you a kosomaker!
    hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (i'm laughing in arabic)

BRILLIANT LAWL
    ShinyPiplup
    ShinyPiplup

Post  ShinyPiplup Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:05 pm

~The~Tro~Pro~ wrote:After killing ISeeDeadPeaple too many times in jail cauz he was aimbotting ( i died too many times too ) he told me that he turned the aimbot off and asked me to stop ....lol

For those who think that " ISeeDeadPeople" is pro at FB/SS...haha 1253708858204

For those who think that " ISeeDeadPeople" is pro at FB/SS...haha 1253708858162

ISeeDeadPeaple is a cheater and aimbotter[b]

You guys suck.
    Dakkar

Post  Dakkar Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:57 pm

Shiny idk why your talking. You were screenshotted admitting you use telepack/aimbot.

For those who think that " ISeeDeadPeople" is pro at FB/SS...haha 20ihwts
    ShinyPiplup
    ShinyPiplup

Post  ShinyPiplup Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:48 am

Dakkar wrote:Shiny idk why your talking. You were screenshotted admitting you use telepack/aimbot.

uh I'm not Crisis , lmao what are you talking about , omg you're annoying
    Dakkar

Post  Dakkar Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:05 am

ShinyPiplup wrote:
    Dakkar wrote:Shiny idk why your talking. You were screenshotted admitting you use telepack/aimbot.

ROFL your not Crisis? ROFL yes you are you've whispered me from it.
    ShinyPiplup
    ShinyPiplup

Post  ShinyPiplup Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:43 pm

Dakkar wrote:
    ShinyPiplup wrote:

Of course cuz you were kicking me out of the server on , piplux01,shinypiplup and piplux. I have access to my best friend's account , can you just stop cuz seriously you're annoying , stop wasting my time , please k ?
    Dakkar

Post  Dakkar Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:29 pm

ShinyPiplup wrote:
    Dakkar wrote:
    ShinyPiplup wrote:

Of course cuz you were kicking me out of the server on , piplux01,shinypiplup and piplux. I have access to my best friend's account , can you just stop cuz seriously you're annoying , stop wasting my time , please k ?

Yep and then you whispered me with crisis and that's another way I know your him. Next time don't bot and talk smack.
    ShinyPiplup
    ShinyPiplup

Post  ShinyPiplup Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:39 pm

Okay , seriously you're annoying ok ? Stop talking to me without proofs , do a fucking ip check you idiot , wow lol @ you
    Dakkar

Post  Dakkar Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:01 am

ShinyPiplup wrote:Okay , seriously you're annoying ok ? Stop talking to me without proofs , do a fucking ip check you idiot , wow lol @ you

How can I do an IP check lol? Plus I could've screenshoted you talking to me from Crisis the other day but I didn't.
    ShinyPiplup
    ShinyPiplup

Post  ShinyPiplup Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:02 am

Wow , idiot , I have access to his acc get over it , rofl stop replying lmao get a life fool.
    Dakkar

Post  Dakkar Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:35 am

ShinyPiplup wrote:Wow , idiot , I have access to his acc get over it , rofl stop replying lmao get a life fool.

You were the one that started replying to me.
    Just admit your Crisis. Foolish botter. Don't reply.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 01, 2024 11:10 pm