CoRevolution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

New Ideas For CoRev's New Revolution

rajmaraj863

New Ideas For CoRev's New Revolution Empty New Ideas For CoRev's New Revolution

Post  rajmaraj863 Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:34 pm

Gotta get my Pops, errr.. i mean.. lvl 255
    Ingame Name: rajmaraj

1. Capture the Flag
    2. Own the arena - (Get a guild and they have to protect a map for a certian amount of time, sorta like gw, but no pole, no revive, just kill until last guild or person stands.)
    3. Remove the cock blockers on the server.
    4. New skill: Reaper, (Send people that are dead back to where ever they normal rev, like tc, forcefully, itll be great for gw and other things as well..)
    5. Make an autopatch for jumps, so when people start the game, it patches the jump files automatically everytime they go on, so itll stay normal, or something like that.)
    6. Create ally chat, (so people can talk to allies.)
    7. Add in lvl 135 weps and higher, (so people have more choices for weapons, it is after all a pvp server.)
    8. Make nado take up stamina, (I mean come on, the fires spam that nado, and i lag majorly when they do..)
    9. Remove unused characters, (so the server would clear up, every day i lag more and more..)
    10. Remove text:
    ____ had been killed and sent to jail
    ____ has entered the pk city
    ____ arrested ___ for being deadly to everyone
    ____ has WON ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
    ____ has been reborn, or 2nd reborn

Please dont flame this, i worked hard on these ideas, Thanks.
    Dakkar

New Ideas For CoRev's New Revolution Empty Re: New Ideas For CoRev's New Revolution

Post  Dakkar Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:25 pm

+ pvp tournament

Current date/time is Mon Sep 30, 2024 3:02 pm