CoRevolution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Lily
LittleLaura
Zimbolt
UnknownHero
Chill
9 posters

Ideas for a better GUILD WAR!

Chill
    Chill

Ideas for a better GUILD WAR! Empty Ideas for a better GUILD WAR!

Post  Chill Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:11 pm

Well I know most of us love GW, but the CO GW system just sucks.

Would it be better to only have 2 to 3 guilds on the server? with all guilds having almost the same number of members? As I observed in CO GW, winning is all about the guild having the most number of members, i believe this would make it better

Or how about adapting to the clan system, each character belonging to 1 clan out of 3,this way everyone can have a guild in their clan to help during the Clan wars!. XD

Well anyway that's my idea, anyone got anything to add or better yet suggest? Wink

Hope the GMs and PMs do make something to make CoRev alot different and better than any other CO server

(Wow, whats gotten into me? drunken ...I must be sick or sumthin Suspect )
    UnknownHero
    UnknownHero

Ideas for a better GUILD WAR! Empty Re: Ideas for a better GUILD WAR!

Post  UnknownHero Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:30 am

well .. lol.

only 2 or 3 guilds .. OMG.

with all the players playin ... every guild gonna have like 150 member..
    let's say half of them gonna come to gw .. so im not good at math but vista calculator~

150/2.. oh well 75 .. kai 75 + 75 + 75 .. what a huge gw xD .. it's good now ^,^

UNDERSTOOD ANYTHIN? scratch
    Zimbolt
    Admin

Post  Zimbolt Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:35 am

Chill wrote:Well I know most of us love GW, but the CO GW system just sucks.

Would it be better to only have 2 to 3 guilds on the server? with all guilds having almost the same number of members? As I observed in CO GW, winning is all about the guild having the most number of members, i believe this would make it better

Or how about adapting to the clan system, each character belonging to 1 clan out of 3,this way everyone can have a guild in their clan to help during the Clan wars!. XD

Well anyway that's my idea, anyone got anything to add or better yet suggest? Wink

Hope the GMs and PMs do make something to make CoRev alot different and better than any other CO server

I like the 3 guilds idea. I might implement it.
    LittleLaura
    LittleLaura

Post  LittleLaura Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:36 pm

I like that idea. But uhm this might be a noob question, but what's the difference between a guild and a clan? ...
    Lily
    Lily

Post  Lily Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:37 pm

LittleLaura wrote:

I like that idea. But uhm this might be a noob question, but what's the difference between a guild and a clan? ...
    nothing i bet
    CoupDeGrace
    CoupDeGrace

Post  CoupDeGrace Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:47 pm

Hope the GMs and PMs do make something to make CoRev a lot different and better than any other CO server

Maybe 4 guilds, so its not always 1 defending, 2 attacking bla bla... so then its a nice even 2 attacking, 2 defending ;D. Love your idea, could either revolutionize CO as we know it or destroy it... xDD
    Lily
    Lily

Post  Lily Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:24 pm

CoupDeGrace wrote:

Hope the GMs and PMs do make something to make CoRev a lot different and better than any other CO server

Maybe 4 guilds, so its not always 1 defending, 2 attacking bla bla... so then its a nice even 2 attacking, 2 defending ;D. Love your idea, could either revolutionize CO as we know it or destroy it... xDD
    epic!
    Chill
    Chill

Post  Chill Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:54 pm

Yay! my post wasnt ignored XD
    Chill
    Chill

Post  Chill Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:56 pm

Lily wrote:
    LittleLaura wrote:

nothing i bet

lol just forget abt the clan...

was just a wild imagination from another game...

like Tantra online,
    the gw in tantra was nice, coz there are 3 gods, each char belonging to one(In co that would be Clan thinggy) and ppl can make guilds where only ppl with the same gods can join, the best part of this system is when gw starts, they spawn in each bases with all the guilds united for there race, then from the base they follow a path that leads to the center of the map, and there in the center of the map the clash of the 3 races happens each defending the path to their base coz when the other races conquers there base, they lose...

get it? XD
    Chill
    Chill

Post  Chill Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:58 pm

CoupDeGrace wrote:

Well i got my fingers crossed. XD
    |Zappy|[PM]
    |Zappy|[PM]

Post  |Zappy|[PM] Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:29 pm

Well we won guild war on Saturday and Monday We is the best F3AR guild.
    Chill
    Chill

Post  Chill Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:22 pm

If this would come true, it would prolly look like this but alot better!

and that's not my video...just found it in Youtube
    Lily
    Lily

Post  Lily Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:33 pm

Chill wrote:If this would come true, it would prolly look like this but alot better!

look at those ghey asses on their horses
    Eliza(:
    Eliza(:

Post  Eliza(: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:50 am

Lily wrote:
    Chill wrote:If this would come true, it would prolly look like this but alot better!

AWWWWW LILYS JEALOUS!!!!
    UnknownHero
    UnknownHero

Post  UnknownHero Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:51 am

Elizabeth[PM] wrote:
    Lily wrote:

AWWWWW LILYS JEALOUS!!!!

OMG NO WAI BREAKIN BENJAMIN .. BLOW ME AWAY MY FAV SONG WHEN I WAS 13 o.o
    ~Trooge~
    ~Trooge~

Post  ~Trooge~ Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:08 pm

UnknownHero wrote:
    Elizabeth[PM] wrote:
    Lily wrote:

AWWWWW LILYS JEALOUS!!!!

OMG NO WAI BREAKIN BENJAMIN .. BLOW ME AWAY MY FAV SONG WHEN I WAS 13 o.o
    O.o
    Noop vid.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04, 2024 12:10 am