CoRevolution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

[Guide]How to get GoldPrize-7 for noobs lol

Vegeta
    Vegeta

[Guide]How to get GoldPrize-7 for noobs lol Empty [Guide]How to get GoldPrize-7 for noobs lol

Post  Vegeta Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:12 am

I made this guide becouse allots of people in game ask the same question
    (Hey can you tell how can i get GoldPrize plz plz tell me)
    So here is my video bounce

~From Vegeta Wink

afro
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [Guide]How to get GoldPrize-7 for noobs lol PrinceVegeta

Last edited by Vegeta on Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:12 am; edited 6 times in total
    Necromancy

[Guide]How to get GoldPrize-7 for noobs lol Empty Re: [Guide]How to get GoldPrize-7 for noobs lol

Post  Necromancy Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:52 am

Great guide and good video. You've puta lot of effort in it I can see. That really helps a lot for the new players Wink

But heres my suggestions to anyone who want to use alternative ways to defeat it.

Recommended Tips:
    Have a Trojan or Water Taoist friend nearby to help revive you in case you die.
    Have Stig AND StarOfAccuracy maxed out and used when fighting it.
    Use earrings, for the GM Monster attacks with magic. You will get hit less by 2-3k.
    The GM Monster has ABOUT 50k HP, 60k defense, and 50000 magic attack.

For a +12 sdg/sdg bow, make an archer and a merchant, you could reborn an archer, and sell it to your main player. You can also obtain the archer coat, which is EXTREMELY useful for fire taos only costing an extra 400 melee damage in PvP --> (The physical defense of the coat is about 400 away from a trojan, but the magic def is as good as a tao's armor.) But anyways, a +12 bow will surely have higher chances to kill the monster than a regular super bow. You will hit about 1k+ on the monster than 700-800 with a super bow - Easy/Moderate

As for Trojans, I personally use a weapon combo that really owns the monster. If you've seen my char, I use an axe/blade and i switch to daggers every so often. Why? You can hit 140+k damage on the guild gate with fixed stig, +12 130 axe, and penetration. No joke....lol. Why an axe? It has the ability to freeze monsters and people. I love using this for 2 reasons: I can sometimes last a 1 minute fight with it BY MYSELF with the skill. And when I use the skill, the monster attacks someone else, so youre safe for another 30 seconds! XD. You can use the hammer also, since the attack and skill effect is exactly the same. Now...why dagger? It's skill IS the most powerful in the game at 240% (thats like almost, triple your attack O.o). Added with the awesome power of your axe or hammer, you hit 3-5k on the GM Monster. If you have fixed stig, you may hit numbers from near 4k to nearly 8k. If you don't believe me, try yourself - Easy/Moderate

For fire taoists, you wont have the best damage, but you do have the best magic def against it. you will damage about 1.6k on the monster and will get hit for 3k, and thats enough for you to run and let it kill someone else =P - Hard

Archers will have not much of a problem since they hit around 1k on it and they have the same magic def as a taoist - Moderate difficulty.

Melee waters, it is extremely hard for you since you dont have the SDG effects of two weapons in your hand. You will probably damage at least 500-1000 with your weapon skill, but it wont contribute enough to defeat it. Since they cannot wield two weapons, a one handed weapon is the only thing you can use against it - Very hard.

As for Warriors, your shield, ears, and armor should give you the magic def of an archer and tao, so youll need it. The GM Monster attacks somehow isn't affected by STGs, so you cannot tank an better as a tao or archer. I suggest you use an axe, stig, and use dash onto the monster. This is the most damage a war can ever make, and even though it isn't as strong as a trojan's, it will somehow hit the monster. The great attack power of an axe + the freezing skill of the axe + fixed stig + dash (into a wall creates 2x damage) = Pwnage - Moderate/Hard Dificulty.

This is my guide for killing the GM Monster. But once again, I give credits to Vegeta for showing this first Wink
    Vegeta
    Vegeta

[Guide]How to get GoldPrize-7 for noobs lol Empty Re: [Guide]How to get GoldPrize-7 for noobs lol

Post  Vegeta Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:33 am

Necromancy wrote:
    This is my guide for killing the GM Monster. But once again, I give credits to Vegeta for showing this first Wink

Ty

~Vegeta
    afro
    ----------------------------
    [Guide]How to get GoldPrize-7 for noobs lol PrinceVegeta
    UnknownHero
    UnknownHero

Post  UnknownHero Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:36 am

good one .. but lol if they are too noobie to know this method ..

they won't even know the forum >.>
    Dakkar

Post  Dakkar Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:24 pm

I LOL'D AT THE MUSIC MAN.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 01, 2024 10:40 pm