CoRevolution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

How to connect for dummies (SCREENSHOTS)

~Mario

How to connect for dummies (SCREENSHOTS) Empty How to connect for dummies (SCREENSHOTS)

Post  ~Mario Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:56 am

Ok I know this has been posted before but this is for the people who don't have a clue on how to use a computer.

Register here- http://corevo.org/home.php

1. Download Corevolution.exe here
    http://hotfile.com/dl/10056824/5a95dbf/CoRevolution.rar.html
    click on regular download not high speed download, pointless to pay money just so you don't have to wait 50 seconds to download something.
    How to connect for dummies (SCREENSHOTS) 10694239

2.now click on the download link and you should see open, save and cancle click on save and save it to wherever you want, personally I like to save it on my desktop.
    How to connect for dummies (SCREENSHOTS) 42603679
    How to connect for dummies (SCREENSHOTS) 25263528

3. once you finnished downloading it, open the file and winrar should pop up, if you don't have winrar just google it you can download it from many websites easily. highlight everythign you see there and click on 'Extract to" at the top of the winrar window, then you pick a place to extract everthing to, it's you choice on where you want to put it, again i like to put it on the desktop, it's easier to find that way. once you saved it to that wait for it to extract.
    How to connect for dummies (SCREENSHOTS) 23418909
    How to connect for dummies (SCREENSHOTS) 76763683

4. Now once that's done you have to download the server dat here is the link-

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PXO44FV0
    repeat step 1. now repeat step 2 only now you don't save it to your desktop you save it in your corevolution folder. if you see a window pop up that sais open with.. close it and don't worry about that.

5. Now you are ready to play just click on Corevolution.exe or play.exe and login, don't click on the lvling server that's coming soon.

6. have fun! Very Happy
    LittleLaura
    LittleLaura

How to connect for dummies (SCREENSHOTS) Empty Re: How to connect for dummies (SCREENSHOTS)

Post  LittleLaura Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:07 am

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
    Mario, u're the best! Smile
    Great post Smile
    Eliza(:
    Eliza(:

How to connect for dummies (SCREENSHOTS) Empty Re: How to connect for dummies (SCREENSHOTS)

Post  Eliza(: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:11 pm

wait how do i connect?
    LittleLaura
    LittleLaura

Post  LittleLaura Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:23 pm

Lilyy wrote:wait how do i connect?
    U stick the USB-cable from your computer in your nose (right) and then other USB from your nose (left) to the internet-modem. And u're connected to the internet Very Happy
    Dakkar

Post  Dakkar Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:48 pm

I already made one.
    LittleLaura
    LittleLaura

Post  LittleLaura Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:51 am

Dakkar wrote:I already made one.
    Yeah at the wrong place Oo ... And I think mario was first, but I dont know for sure. Still, thx BOTH for the effort Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 06, 2024 2:12 pm