CoRevolution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
CoupDeGrace
LittleLaura
Heya[PM]
Venin
Aℓєxιs
Remorse~
Eliza(:
BurninGKnighT
iFamous
Brad
ehow1
Ryan
Progamer
Legacy
Godsend
Zimbolt
20 posters

Player Moderator ABUSE

ownedk.

Player Moderator ABUSE - Page 2 Empty Re: Player Moderator ABUSE

Post  ownedk. Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:34 am

kermit banning everyone for no reason including mePlayer Moderator ABUSE - Page 2 BANNED
    LittleLaura
    LittleLaura

Post  LittleLaura Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:16 pm

ownedk. wrote:kermit banning everyone for no reason including mePlayer Moderator ABUSE - Page 2 BANNED

Kermit the frog is GANGSTA!
    DeathSight

Player Moderator ABUSE - Page 2 Empty ~Wrath[PM] epic abusing

Post  DeathSight Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:51 pm

https://s209.photobucket.com/albums/bb148/gunman_010/?action=view&current=2617327.jpg&newest=1

Click on this link to see a screenshot of ~Wrath[PM] Abusing. Hope my reward is lvl 255 like Moki's Smile
    Karin094
    Karin094

Post  Karin094 Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:54 pm

Progamer wrote:I will take the words out of Zimbolts mouth more or less, Do what is ever you want, but if zimbolt has to get involved, u can count on the banhamer.

With Power " [pm]" comes responsibility, like everything else, Sure its a game doesnt mean though u can go and kickout players for fun or GM skills players just cause u r able to...

If you want to PVP vigorously, I suggest you make a PVP account like i did, Transfer ur lvl 255 there, and have fun, let the kids cry when is an even fight, however they have every right to bitch at you if u kill them on a [PM] account now whether or not you agree with that si your problem but trust me, zimmy takes away powers from the like's of Itachi, Camila, dejan before..and they r Gm and long time players/friends, what do u think would happen to you? who are nobody to him in comparison.

food for thought ~

zimb never took my gm/pm, he just demoted me on the chatbox a few times

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 29, 2024 11:07 pm