CoRevolution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Lisa
Dakkar
Redboy
Dom-Ninja×ßear
Remorse~
Eliza(:
A11Ski11
DeMoLiShEr
Karin094
UnknownReporter
14 posters

Legit Top 10 Fb/SS

PerfectCreature

Legit Top 10 Fb/SS - Page 2 Empty Re: Legit Top 10 Fb/SS

Post  PerfectCreature Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:58 pm

i shud be on top 20 for sure Smile
    Crank
    Crank

Post  Crank Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:18 pm

Oh I like it! Twisted Evil
    connor
    connor
    Total Faggot
    Total Faggot

Post  connor Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:59 pm

Top fb is rocket skill your all fucked and crank shush N****R
    Eliza(:
    Eliza(:

Post  Eliza(: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:49 pm

Karin094 wrote:
    Eliza(: wrote:
    Karin094 wrote:who is this annoying girl
    and when the hell she came to corevo
    Im annoying? Well clearly you are 2, i saw your post, their dumb, but mine are dumber, so bitch stf^ before i seriously show you whos boss, idfc if your a pm, you think your all that, idc if your zims little ho. k? I also didnt ask for your stupid comment.

You really dont know me, sure show me whos the boss.. slut, we will see
    and yes im a pm but i never go online or in chatbox, well no more and u bitch try to start a war with me , u ill quit i swear.. you feel like god cuz u go swear to all forums and nobody reply you, so u think u own all them
    hah.. this ill be funny
    People do reply, look you dumb bitch, i quit co revo long time ago, but i decide to get on the forums w.e i have spare time.So stop starting shit with almost everyone, i saw like half of your posts are smack talking people, mine are just for fun, but you seriously need to take a chill pill, or get off your period...
    Cammy
    Cammy

Post  Cammy Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:16 pm

Karin094 wrote:
    Im annoying? Well clearly you are 2, i saw your post, their dumb, but mine are dumber, so bitch stf^ before i seriously show you whos boss, idfc if your a pm, you think your all that, idc if your zims little ho. k? I also didnt ask for your stupid comment.

and yes im a pm but i never go online or in chatbox, well no more and u bitch try to start a war with me , u ill quit i swear.. you feel like god cuz u go swear to all forums and nobody reply you, so u think u own all them
    hah.. this ill be funny
    People do reply, look you dumb bitch, i quit co revo long time ago, but i decide to get on the forums w.e i have spare time.So stop starting shit with almost everyone, i saw like half of your posts are smack talking people, mine are just for fun, but you seriously need to take a chill pill, or get off your period...

No.. not rlly, i was an asshole just with u and demo...cuz he is an asshole, i dont know if u are eliza, maybe i just overreacted .. however im not like that o.0... go on corev (if you want, i dont rlly care) and ask whoever (except demolisher) and u said u did quit corev but u still post in the forums, the forums are annoying idk how you like to post here X.X
    Eliza(:
    Eliza(:

Post  Eliza(: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:26 am

Cammy wrote:
    Karin094 wrote:

hah.. this ill be funny

No.. not rlly, i was an asshole just with u and demo...cuz he is an asshole, i dont know if u are eliza, maybe i just overreacted .. however im not like that o.0... go on corev (if you want, i dont rlly care) and ask whoever (except demolisher) and u said u did quit corev but u still post in the forums, the forums are annoying idk how you like to post here X.X
    Cause i like the faggots on here (: and idc if they like me, cause i have a rock in my backyard that likes me. So kiss my ass haters >> And anyone that hates on you is just jealous cause they want to ride zims pixie stick :O
    Cammy
    Cammy

Post  Cammy Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:53 pm

Cammy wrote:
    Karin094 wrote:

hah.. this ill be funny

Cause i like the faggots on here (: and idc if they like me, cause i have a rock in my backyard that likes me. So kiss my ass haters >> And anyone that hates on you is just jealous cause they want to ride zims pixie stick :O

I guess XD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 29, 2024 11:53 pm