CoRevolution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

My List of the Best Fbers

Jacques

My List of the Best Fbers Empty My List of the Best Fbers

Post  Jacques Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:50 pm

Many of you guys are great fbers, but these guys stand out from my experience here thus far.

This is in no order:
    Wolf
    Super_Saiyan
    Noob

All of the guys that I mentioned above use the old jump, always chain their hits, and rarely miss.

Now, I think Remorse~ should be up there as well, but I, personally, have not seen him duel or have dueled him, so I have refrained from putting him on the list.

You're welcome to critique, flame, or whatever because I'm sure that some of you have different thoughts. This is just my opinion.
    DeMoLiShEr

My List of the Best Fbers Empty Re: My List of the Best Fbers

Post  DeMoLiShEr Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:49 pm

how bout meh lol
    Dom-Ninja×ßear
    Dom-Ninja×ßear

Post  Dom-Ninja×ßear Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:40 pm

Loooooooool
    Eliza(:
    Eliza(:

Post  Eliza(: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:12 pm

Jacques wrote:Many of you guys are great fbers, but these guys stand out from my experience here thus far.

This is in no order:
    Wolf
    Super_Saiyan
    Noob

All of the guys that I mentioned above use the old jump, always chain their hits, and rarely miss.

Now, I think Remorse~ should be up there as well, but I, personally, have not seen him duel or have dueled him, so I have refrained from putting him on the list.

You're welcome to critique, flame, or whatever because I'm sure that some of you have different thoughts. This is just my opinion.
    Silly tard, remorse cheats.Super_Saiyan likes it in the anal, so his shots are mostly lucks.Wolf...well i got nothing for him, but his name obviously proves hes G@Y. P0wz0r (:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 29, 2024 11:08 pm