CoRevolution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

CoRevolution.exe

krimoral
    krimoral

CoRevolution.exe Empty CoRevolution.exe

Post  krimoral Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:14 am

I got a problem with the CoRevolution.exe My Anti Viruse(ESET NOD32) just deleted my corev.exe coz he foud an TrojanInjector.... And he dosen't let me download it again ... I can Stop it for the dwn time but if I relog he'l delete it again... Can someone do a scan for me So I can bee Sure that ain't virused ? Anticipated Thx!
    Dakkar

CoRevolution.exe Empty Re: CoRevolution.exe

Post  Dakkar Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:17 am

krimoral wrote:I got a problem with the CoRevolution.exe My Anti Viruse(ESET NOD32) just deleted my corev.exe coz he foud an TrojanInjector.... And he dosen't let me download it again ... I can Stop it for the dwn time but if I relog he'l delete it again... Can someone do a scan for me So I can bee Sure that ain't virused ? Anticipated Thx!

Turn off User Account Control (UAC) (its in control panel then restart your pc) and turn off your firewall and antivirus. The .exe doesn't have a virus.
    Fredswords

Post  Fredswords Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:38 pm

Dakkar wrote:
    krimoral wrote:I got a problem with the CoRevolution.exe My Anti Viruse(ESET NOD32) just deleted my corev.exe coz he foud an TrojanInjector.... And he dosen't let me download it again ... I can Stop it for the dwn time but if I relog he'l delete it again... Can someone do a scan for me So I can bee Sure that ain't virused ? Anticipated Thx!

Turn off User Account Control (UAC) (its in control panel then restart your pc) and turn off your firewall and antivirus. The .exe doesn't have a virus.

Which means we have to turn off our firewall and antivirus 24/7 and never turn it back on again?Surprised

Well...honestly i need my protection, or why else would i(my parents o.o) buy an antivirus then, now i just have to wait for the next...client, and hopefully that client won't have a "virus".
    Dakkar

Post  Dakkar Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:17 pm

Fredswords wrote:
    Dakkar wrote:

Which means we have to turn off our firewall and antivirus 24/7 and never turn it back on again?Surprised

Well...honestly i need my protection, or why else would i(my parents o.o) buy an antivirus then, now i just have to wait for the next...client, and hopefully that client won't have a "virus".

Not forever. Just until you can login.
    Fredswords

Post  Fredswords Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:26 pm

But when i turn on my AV, the corevo.exe will be deleted instantly Surprised
    krimoral
    krimoral

Post  krimoral Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:01 am

Ya If I Log On CoRev With My AV Off I Can Play...But If I Turn It Back On While I Play It Will Delete My CoRev.exe And My Client Will Get Shot Down ...And I Have To Take It Frome 0 Again

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 01, 2024 11:17 pm