CoRevolution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Dakkar
ShinyPiplup
6 posters

I quit ShinyPiplup ( Zimbolt you should take a look )

ShinyPiplup
    ShinyPiplup

I quit ShinyPiplup ( Zimbolt you should take a look ) Empty I quit ShinyPiplup ( Zimbolt you should take a look )

Post  ShinyPiplup Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:42 pm

I quit cuz Dakkar is always kicking me out of the server cuz I pwned him at fb , this fag is jealous cuz I'm better than him , w/e

Fucking PMs power abuser.

Last edited by ShinyPiplup on Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dakkar

I quit ShinyPiplup ( Zimbolt you should take a look ) Empty Re: I quit ShinyPiplup ( Zimbolt you should take a look )

Post  Dakkar Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:52 pm

Stop talking shit and stop aimbotting. I've warned you several times. And I have witnesses.
    ShinyPiplup
    ShinyPiplup

I quit ShinyPiplup ( Zimbolt you should take a look ) Empty Re: I quit ShinyPiplup ( Zimbolt you should take a look )

Post  ShinyPiplup Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:57 pm

Dakkar wrote:Stop talking shit and stop aimbotting. I've warned you several times. And I have witnesses.

Wtf are you talking about , I don't even aimbot you're just jealous , If I do well post a video on the forum in 5 minutes , or just duel me on another server , I don't care cuz I know that I'm better than you
    Dakkar

Post  Dakkar Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:59 pm

ShinyPiplup wrote:
    Dakkar wrote:Stop talking shit and stop aimbotting. I've warned you several times. And I have witnesses.

Wtf are you talking about , I don't even aimbot you're just jealous , If I do well post a video on the forum in 5 minutes , or just duel me on another server , I don't care cuz I know that I'm better than you

The point here is not who is better. It's about what is right.
    ShinyPiplup
    ShinyPiplup

Post  ShinyPiplup Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:06 pm

Dakkar wrote:
    ShinyPiplup wrote:

Because you're abusing cuz you suck at fb/ss , I quit and I'm a donator btw
    I don't know why you're a PM , seriously , cuz you're not doing your job as a real PM , fucking abuser
    Dakkar

Post  Dakkar Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:12 pm

ShinyPiplup wrote:
    Dakkar wrote:
    ShinyPiplup wrote:

I don't know why you're a PM , seriously , cuz you're not doing your job as a real PM , fucking abuser

My point is, you use hacks and talk alot of shit. You are showing everyone this right now. And congratz that your a donator thank you for supporting the server. But I don't appreciate hackers very kindly, but I was nice to you until you started being disrespectful. Once again don't waste my time on immature things like this. Also, you seem to be the only one with this issue. I'm a nice person but I don't take "shit" kindly.
    ShinyPiplup
    ShinyPiplup

Post  ShinyPiplup Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:16 pm

Dakkar wrote:
    ShinyPiplup wrote:
    Dakkar wrote:
    ShinyPiplup wrote:

My point is, you use hacks and talk alot of shit. You are showing everyone this right now. And congratz that your a donator. But I don't take appreciate hackers very kindly, but I was nice to you until you started being disrespectful. Once again don't waste my time on immature things like this.

Stop calling me an hacker , because I don't use hacks, do you have proofs ? no ? , As I expected , I'm just fucking better than you , get over it. Seriously stop being jealous , don't reply anymore , because you know that I'm RIGHT
    Dakkar

Post  Dakkar Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:26 pm

/Ignored now stop this immatureness.
    ShinyPiplup
    ShinyPiplup

Post  ShinyPiplup Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:49 pm

Dakkar wrote:/Ignored now stop this immatureness.

I hope you'll get un-pmed.
    Dakkar

Post  Dakkar Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:02 am

ShinyPiplup wrote:

Heh? I hope you stop being a bitch and quit hacking.

Now I'm leaving. Good night.
    ShinyPiplup
    ShinyPiplup

Post  ShinyPiplup Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:03 am

Dakkar wrote:
    ShinyPiplup wrote:

Heh? I hope you stop being a bitch and quit hacking.

Now I'm leaving. Good night.

I thought I was ( /ignored ) are you a bit slow minded ?
    Vegeta
    Vegeta

Post  Vegeta Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:39 pm

Dakkar she isnt aimbotting..(AND DONT TALK SHITS TO MY WIFE!)
    Dakkar

Post  Dakkar Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:34 pm

Vegeta wrote:Dakkar she isnt aimbotting..(AND DONT TALK SHITS TO MY WIFE!)
    You married a guy, congratz.
    ShinyPiplup
    ShinyPiplup

Post  ShinyPiplup Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:34 pm

Dakkar wrote:

Dumbfuck , vegeta is a friend of mine and he knows that I am a guy , ffs mind your own business ,rofl
    Sojito
    Sojito

Post  Sojito Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:50 pm

Shinypipfuck
    Dakkar

Post  Dakkar Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:15 am

ShinyPiplup wrote:
    Dakkar wrote:

Dumbfuck , vegeta is a friend of mine and he knows that I am a guy , ffs mind your own business ,rofl

LOL yeah your 2 friends that fuck.
    ShinyPiplup
    ShinyPiplup

Post  ShinyPiplup Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:30 am

Dakkar wrote:
    ShinyPiplup wrote:
    Dakkar wrote:

LOL yeah your 2 friends that fuck.

Lmao do you have something else to do ?
    Dakkar

Post  Dakkar Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:28 am

Don't you have something better to do?
    ShinyPiplup
    ShinyPiplup

Post  ShinyPiplup Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:06 pm

Dakkar wrote:Don't you have something better to do?
    Eliza(:
    Eliza(:

Post  Eliza(: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:36 pm

YES SHINYPIPFAG IS GONE!!! WOOOT

the dakfag is next i hope Very Happy
    DeMoLiShEr

Post  DeMoLiShEr Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:16 pm

LOOOOOOL SHINY IS GAY
    Sojito
    Sojito

Post  Sojito Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:25 pm

Lilyy wrote:YES SHINYPIPFAG IS GONE!!! WOOOT

^ /Agree.
    :D
    Dakkar

Post  Dakkar Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:43 pm

DeMoLiShEr wrote:LOOOOOOL SHINY IS GAY
    +

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 01, 2024 11:13 pm