CoRevolution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Read on Zimbolt (Need to clear inventory)

Dakkar

Read on Zimbolt (Need to clear inventory) Empty Read on Zimbolt (Need to clear inventory)

Post  Dakkar Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:25 am

Yo zim, I started spawning some stuff to check them out but it turned out some were invisible and there is one I couldn't drop/sell. So in total I have roughly about 10 items non sellable and invisible in my inventory. Is it possible that you make an NPC that clears inventory? Or just clear my inventory. Just wondering. Notify me first if you can so I don't lose all my gear hehe. Thanks in advance.

- Dakkar[PM]
    krimoral
    krimoral

Read on Zimbolt (Need to clear inventory) Empty Re: Read on Zimbolt (Need to clear inventory)

Post  krimoral Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:07 pm

If u don't have the oficial client is posible that u got some level 5 katans in your inventory. Try to download the oficial client and ceck your inventory then. I had that problem before so try it out and see if that works...
    Dakkar

Read on Zimbolt (Need to clear inventory) Empty Re: Read on Zimbolt (Need to clear inventory)

Post  Dakkar Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:30 pm

Errr no.. I have the right client.
    Pyro

Post  Pyro Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:52 am

Please make an NPC to clear your inventory and your money. I say this about money because i needed to donate to my guild and got 2billion gold but after a whle it said i had -2billion and now I can't click NPC's so idk what happened but can you clear my inventory or make the NPC please.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 01, 2024 10:45 pm